How do I post a free posting?
Free posting is to visit Muslim Backyard home page and click on "Post Ad" or “Post your free ad”. It's located on left menu or the left-hand side of the page or at top. Fill out our online form and proceed from there.
Post a free ad with an account:
- 1st fill out the posting form and submit your posting.
- After login and will ask to submit again. Your posting will appear on the site within 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- For new account you'll receive an email containing a link to confirm email verification.
- After email verification, your posting will appear on the site within 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Keep your email and password, because you can login later to edit or delete the posting at any time.
How can I edit my posting?
Login to your account then click “My Backyard” to your all posting. My Backyard will allow you to edit, delete, and repost.
Note: Editing your post will not bring it to the top of the list. You'll need to post a new listing.
How can I delete my posting?
Login to your account then click “My Backyard” to your all posting. My Backyard will allow you to delete your post.
How soon does my posting expire?
All posts expire in 30 days