How do I post a free posting?
Free posting is to visit Muslim Backyard home page and click on "Post Ad" or “Post your free ad”. It's located on left menu or the left-hand side of the page or at top. Fill out our online form and proceed from there.
Post a free ad with an account:
- 1st fill out the posting form and submit your posting.
- After login and will ask to submit again. Your posting will appear on the site within 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- For new account you'll receive an email containing a link to confirm email verification.
- After email verification, your posting will appear on the site within 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Keep your email and password, because you can login later to edit or delete the posting at any time.
How can I edit my posting?
Login to your account then click “My Backyard” to your all posting. My Backyard will allow you to edit, delete, and repost.
Note: Editing your post will not bring it to the top of the list. You'll need to post a new listing.
How can I delete my posting?
Login to your account then click “My Backyard” to your all posting. My Backyard will allow you to delete your post.
How soon does my posting expire?
|All posts expire in 30 days|